Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Job In IIT Rajasthan for various post -Jan 2011 | www.iitk.ac.in

When I arrived in Kanpur first to join as Director of the Institute, almost everyone I met in Kanpur asked me .. if I had wanted to commit professional suicide, I'm not worried at all about this because I was no longer myself but an instrument of a historical process "(Excerpts from the convocation address by Dr. PK Kelkar 17 May 1981 .) Dr. PK Kelkar did IITK Company registration on 14 December 1959.

S.No

Name of the Post

Salary Range

Qualification

1.

Professor

Minimum of Rs. 48,000/-in PB-4 plus AGP of Rs. 10,500/-

Ph.D with first class at the preceding degrees or equivalent in the appropriate branch and a minimum of 10 years’ experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor OR equivalent industrial experience.

2.

Associate Professor

Minimum of Rs. 42,800/-in PB-4 plus AGP of Rs. 9,500/-

Ph.D with first class at the preceding degrees or equivalent in the appropriate branch and a minimum of six years Teaching / Technical / Industry / Research experience, of which at least three years’ should be at the level of Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer / Senior Design Engineer.

How To Apply:

To Director IIT Rajasthan,
Old Residency Road Ratanada Jodhpur 342011.

For More information visit:

http://www.iitk.ac.in/iitj/Website%20advertisement%20for%20Faculty.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers