Bank of Maharashtra inviting application for the post of NETWORKING ADMINISTRATOR, HARDWARE ENGINEERS, DATA BASE ADMINISTRATORS, Software Programmer, IT Support Administrator, SECURITY OFFICERS, LAW OFFICERS, SPECIALIST OFFICERS (ECONOMISTS) and so many . More Details about these jobs given below. Interested candidate apply soon.
| POST CODE | NAME OF THE POST | NO OF VACANCIES | PAY SCALE |
| 01 | NETWORKING ADMINISTRATOR | 03 | JMGS-I |
| 02 | HARDWARE ENGINEERS | 03 | JMGS-I |
| 03 | DATA BASE ADMINISTRATORS | 03 | JMGS-I |
| 04 | Software Programmer | 03 | JMGS-I |
| 05 | IT Support Administrator | 03 | JMGS-I |
| 06 | SECURITY OFFICERS | 26 | MMGS-II |
| 07 | LAW OFFICERS | 38 | MMGS-II |
| 08 | SPECIALIST OFFICERS (ECONOMISTS) | 03 | MMGS-II |
Application Fee: Rs.50/- (as postal charges only for SC/ST/PWD candidates) and Rs.400/-per application (including Postal Charges) for other candidates.
How To Apply:
Candidates are requested to apply on-line between 24.05.2011 to 14.06.2011 only through Bank‟s Website http://registration.sifyitest.com/maharashtraso/
Challan Format:
http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/downdocs/Challan_Voucher_Format_may11.pdf
For More Information visit:
http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/downdocs/Advt_may11.pdf
No comments:
Post a Comment